Toshiba Shukla

Toshiba Shukla, Academician & Vice President, Madhya Pradesh Yuva Sansad


For me as an individual freedom has changed its meaning with every passing year and every time i get more free to follow my instincts without the pressure of the societal norms and judgmental people on one hand and unrealistic expectations from you on the other. Freedom, makes you chose yourself over anything and anyone else because you are your best work. I left my job only to unshackle myself from the 9 to 5 monotony and to be able to see the results of my work being reflected in the society even though on a miniscule scale.
Freedom for me is to make my own choices and decisions, decisions such as, when and who to get married, as i have had strong apprehensions about the "right age" to do certain things. The age and Time are right when you think they are.
Lastly, for me freedom is liberation which I get when I educate even a single person and expose him to the world and the infinite opportunities waiting right for him. We just needs to realise our potential and go for that one thing, we can't even go a day thinking about!
So, let’s liberate ourselves and do our best to realise our very purpose of existence.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Vihasi Shah